Fundraising isn’t about money – it’s about sparking people’s passion to change the world – feeding hungry children, ending homelessness, providing after-school programs, finding cures to diseases and so much more.
People give to people. Your organization is a vehicle in which donors can fulfill their passions while making a real difference.
Every organization has a different mission, vision, goals, outcomes, opportunities, and budgets. But there are many things you can expect when you work with me as your fundraising consultant. I believe in partnering with you in every way, as we plan and execute innovative, strategic fund development plans.
As a fundraising and grant writing consultant Haley Cooper, CFRE, helps organizations like your raise the funds needed to drive impact. My goal is to support you to fulfill your mission by creating the results you want to see, ultimately making the world a better place.
- A complete analysis of your current development operations with specific, tailored recommendations.
- Guidance and support for executive directors and development staff to address fundraising issues.
- A detailed fundraising plan to help you raise funds more efficiently.
- The ability to raise more relationships and money for your organization, year after year.
- Assess your organization and then compile and implement a detailed plan of action for the program and organizational development.
- Develop a strong list of strong matches with grantmakers and your organization.
- Work closely with organization staff to complete highly competitive grant applications, proposals or letters of inquiry.
- In a close partnership with your team, we lead the writing and submission of highly technical and involved government grants.
- Proofread your grant proposals before you submit them, making sure your message is clear and that you’ve followed the grantmaker’s instructions.
- Assist you and your staff to meet all post-award requirements including creating evaluation tools and prepare funder reports, as needed.
We will start by having a one-on-one consultation to understand your organizational needs. This will help me to understand what you are looking to achieve through our partnership over the short-term and long-term. Then I’ll offer initial suggestions, and share some of the ways I can help your organization move forward. We’ll continue to meet regularly. Along the way, I am confident that donors and funders will be drawn closer to your organization, ultimately leading to an increase in revenue.
Contact Haley Today